Tuesday 12 March 2013

Currently Lusting Over #1

Hey guys! So as you've probably seen, I've been away from blogging for over a week now - I know, I'm terrible - but I've been chasing deadlines and everything just got a bit too hectic. However..I'm back now! So more posts to ensue..Check this space!
Following my themed-blog post ideas, I thought I'd also start a 'What I'm Currently Lusting Over' weekly blog post. This includes beauty, skincare, and haircare products, as well as any other trends or blogs/websites I'm generally just loving! Let me know what you think so far!


I'm dying to try these Barry M gelly polishes (RRP £3.99). I've seen them on so many blogs, yet for some reason, I still haven't purchased them! My favourite colours would have to be Green Berry, Blood Orange, Lychee, and Blueberry. Gel nail polishes are supposed to last really well, and the finishes are meant to provide loads of shine - As if there's a topcoat already built in. Dr. Jart's Water Fuse Beauty Balm (£18.00) is another product I've seen mentioned literally everywhere. It's meant to glide onto the skin really well, providing loads of moisture whilst controlling excess sebum production in your skin to make it less oily. Apparently it's also sweat-resistant, which is always a plus since the warmer weather is (soon!) approaching. All I've heard are great reviews on this product, so once I get the £££'s required, I'm definitely splurging! Darphin is another brand that seems to not be on the top lists of beauty bloggers, but still doesn't get any negative reviews (As so I've seen thus far!). I've been looking into alternative ways of cleansing my face, and cleansing balms seem to be quite popular. Their Rosewood Cleansing Balm (RRP £30.00) looks utterly divine, so if I'm able to somehow get ahold of it, expect a review! I've never tried any products by Liz Earle before, but I do know that their skincare items do get a lot of great praise. I'd really like to try their Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (RRP £14.75). I'm also very, very anxious to try Boots' No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush (RRP £24.95), since it's supposedly a very decent Clarisonic dupe. I most definitely cannot afford a Clarasonic brush, as much as I'd like one..and although Boots' dupe isn't necessarily waterproof or as 'precise' - Clarisonic's version times each section of your face that you cleanse, in order to achieve maximum deep cleansing; Boots' brand doesn't - it definitely stands up to its pricey predecessor. I'm all about indulgence, and candles + bubble baths are the perfect end to any stressful day. Again, this may not be a product that I try immediately, but Diptyque's candles look and smell lovely, as well as get a lot of praise (especially in the bloggersphere!) Baies (RRP £20.00/40.00) and Figuier (RRP £20.00/40.00) seem to be the winners so far..What are your favourites?

I've also been on the lookout for another great hair product that will give great volume for thick hair..Any suggestions?

Any beauty/skincare/haircare brands that I should be in the know about/check out? Have you tried any of these products before?





2 comments:

  1. definitely try the hot cloth cleanser, i do think it's worth the hype! they have these trial sets with toner and moisturizer etc that are great, i grabbed a set so that i could try out the line without breaking the bank ;)

    rachel xx
    www.blushandbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm
    confident they'll be benefited from this site.

    my blog post cheap Legal Highs

    ReplyDelete